Monday, 17 November 2014

Reviewer call for Mortiswood Tales

If you're a reviewer/blogger and would like to receive a free review copy of Mortiswood: Kaelia Awakening and/or Mortiswood: Kaelia Falling, please fill in the forms below.

I'm looking for reliable reviewers/bloggers who are interested in reading a series. The first book in the series, Mortiswood: Kaelia Awakening is available as read-for-review now, the second, Mortiswood: Kaelia Falling, will be available in early format at the beginning of December.

Review copies are available in the following formats: epub or mobi

* * *

Some reviews of the books on Goodreads

Mortiswood Tales Book One on Goodreads / Mortiswood Tales Book Two on Goodreads (not published yet)
and of Book One on Amazon / Amazon UK

* * *

All I ask is that if you enjoy the book you post a review - either on your blog, Goodreads, or any other site like Amazon etc. within a reasonable time-frame! If you do post a review, please let me know so I can promote it (and you!).

I'd love to hear from you, so if the forms don't appear properly in your browser please email me at:

ginadickerson@live.co.uk

and put "Review Mortiswood" as the email subject so I don't miss your message. Remember to let me know which book (the first, second, or both) you are interested in reviewing, and in which format.



Include your links - review copies are limited and priority will be given to genuine, active reviewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment