Thursday, 20 November 2014

Review: The Unseen Face by Joannes Rhino

The Unseen FaceThe Unseen Face by Joannes Rhino

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was attracted by the description of this book as I love thrillers, and anything to do with dreams/nightmares. This is the first book I have read by Joannes Rhino and I found it to be an entertaining read. It is different to the types of book I have been reading lately, however I enjoyed it and read it within a few sittings.

I was intrigued by the main character's nightmares and, although I suspected about half way through the book what the reveal may be, I still kept turning the pages as I needed to know for sure!

An interesting tale, one I found pleasant and easy to read. I would like to thank the author for providing me with a review copy.

View all my reviews (On Goodreads)

Joannes Rhino sites: www.sethlestath.com    sethlestath.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment