Saturday, 6 September 2014

Blog Tour Day Six - Mortiswood: Kaelia Awakening

Today's Saturday and day six of the Mortiswood: Kaelia Awakening book blog tour. I'm still wearing a different pair of shoes each day, which makes a change for me as although I have many, many pairs I normally alternate between just a handful. These are ultra high platforms I bought on sale at Topshop quite a few years ago. The dress is vintage, as is the handbag. The pooch is not quite vintage yet!


As you may have read in previous posts the tour is being hosted by the lovely Jenny from Neverland Blog Tours, and runs until 12th September. There are reviews, a guest post, and lots of giveaways. There's also a Facebook party where links to reviews and giveaways will be posted, join here. Check out the tour schedule here.

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

 * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment