Monday, 8 September 2014

Blog Tour Day Eight - Mortiswood: Kaelia Awakening

Today's day eight of the Mortiswood book blog tour. Yesterday was Sunday and I was gardening so I wore a very fancy pair of ballet style pumps with a hole in the toe! So needless to say I did not photograph them! However, today I was not gardening but I did take the dog out twice so the shoes needed to be comfortable. These were a bargain pair of sandals with a cute gold bow on them. They're super comfy and have been my summer's "go to" shoes.

As you may have read in previous posts the tour is being hosted by the lovely Jenny from Neverland Blog Tours, and runs until 12th September. There are reviews, a guest post, and lots of giveaways. There's also a Facebook party where links to reviews and giveaways will be posted, join here. Check out the tour schedule here.

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

 * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment