Thursday, 10 April 2014

Sketching Mortiswood!

While I'm working away on the second book in my Mortiswood Tales series I decided to have a little fun sketching the main characters. I've not drawn seriously for quite a few years so this really was a change for me! I sketched the characters several times over, and then worked on the whole lot with some digital enhancing. I must admit I am a little nervous unleashing them onto my blog . . .

Here are the characters together in a woodland scene (although they do not all get along!):



And individually . . . Kaelia is the main character . . .










     
The first book in the series is currently only 77p/99c over on Amazon sites! It's on Goodreads with a giveaway running until the 14th April 2014 for the chance to win a signed paperback here. 









Thanks for stopping by and reading!

Hope you're having a lovely week. It has been mostly sunny here, which is a plus as it's the Easter holidays!    




Mortiswood Sketches - Copyright - Gina Dickerson        

No comments:

Post a Comment