Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Review: RSVP by Tara Moore

RsvpRsvp by Tara Moore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars









RSVP sucked me in from the beginning. It is steeped in secrets and suspense but at the same time oozes a dark, sometimes dangerous, sexy glamour. There are lots of twists and a disturbing darkness weaves its way throughout the tale. The characters are unforgettable and I even found myself rooting for one I least expected! They’re not all nice, some being more than a little frightening, but then that would make for a boring story if they were all nice and RSVP is completely on the opposite end of the scale - it is absorbing!

I loved this book and did not want to put it down until I finished it. I’ve already devoured the novel Blue-Eyed Girl by the same author so I cannot wait for Tara Moore’s next book to be unleashed. As soon as it is, I have to have it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment