Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Review: Dark Possession by Carol Goodman

Dark PossessionDark Possession by Carol Goodman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars









I pre-ordered this book before its UK release as I was eager to read it. I've read - inhaled - both Incubus and Water Witch. This third, and final, book of the series did not disappoint.

Once again the tale is full of emotion, action, adventure and, of course, magic! I really enjoyed how Cailleach returned in time to find the Angel Stone. All of the characters are, as in the other books, strong and memorable. And the love? Oh, how it tugged at my heart strings and brought tears to my eyes. The ending made me sigh - in a good way. I know I will want to reread this series time again.

This series is the first I have read by Carol Goodman but will not be the last. Off now to look up some of her other books . . .

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment