Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Review: The Blessed by Tonya Hurley

The Blessed (The Blessed, #1)The Blessed by Tonya Hurley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars









This is the first book I have read by Tonya Hurley. I must admit I am often seduced by a pretty cover, and this cover sure sucked me in! There are some lovely, glossy, full page images inside the book - which I thought was a great touch. I've not read much about the legends of the three Saints included in this tale so I was intrigued. The characters aren't perfect, they have flaws, and I think that added to the story as they venture on their paths to discovery. I would like to know more about the three main, female characters so I will want to read book #2. Overall, a great read and a memorable story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment