Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Review of Nemesis by Louise Marley


NemesisNemesis by Louise Marley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book I have read by Louise Marley. The cover is beautiful and intriguing - I do like a good cover! I really enjoyed this book, it has mystery, murder, suspense and obsession, all of which I love.

It is full of twists and I liked the way that some are revealed along the way, not all at the end.

I enjoyed reading this from the very first page and particularly when I read the latter half - it whizzed by so fast because I desperately wanted to find out who the murderer was, why Natalie's mother was so cold, and why her father was so mean.

The characters have a lot of secrets! I liked the writing, the descriptions are vivid and give a good impression of the setting of the story.

A really absorbing book and I will definitely look out for more books like this by Louise Marley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment