Wednesday, 12 September 2012

I'm Not Really Here...

Hello *waves*, I'm not really here but over on the lovely Natalie Flynn's blog talking about my short story collection, Underleaf. Natalie is the author of The Day I Died, a collection of ten short stories, check it out on her blog here.

So, while I'm not really here, I thought I'd share the cover of a short story mash-up I'm working on at the moment. It comprises a story involving Saze Monnivan, from my novel Lies Love Tells (available now), plus another featuring Imogen James, from my upcoming novel Man-Ache. The book will also include a sample of Lies Love Tells and a sneak-peek sample of Man-ache. I will be offering this as a FREE e-book. Here's the cover, what do you think? 


Cover illustrations ~ Copyright ~ Gina Dickerson
I was super-excited over a very wonderful review of Lies Love Tells in my local newspaper, The Isle of Thanet Gazette. Here it is: (it's also online here)

From the Isle of Thanet Gazette, September 7th 2012
Thanks for stopping by, see you over at Natalie's!

No comments:

Post a Comment