Wednesday, 29 August 2012

A signed Talli-Tale!

Have you heard of Talli Roland? If you have you'll already know how lovely she is, if you haven't then, well...she is lovely. 

Author photo courtesy of Talli Roland.
Talli has written great books, all of which I have consumed and enjoyed, and when I asked her if she would mind signing my copy of her novel,  Build A Man, she kindly obliged. Build A Man is the first novel in the Serenity Holland series. 



Isn't that such a wonderful message? I think so! Have you read Build A Man yet, or the second in the series, Construct A Couple? They are entertaining and fun! 

Talli Roland on Amazon.com and Amazon UK.

6 comments:

  1. Aw, Gina! My pleasure, and I meant every word. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Talli! It has made the book even more special!

      Delete
  2. Hi Gina - I'm a fan of Talli's books too and I do know she is lovely and lots of fun because we met at the Romantic Novelist's Conference last month *waves* - and gosh don't you have neat handwriting Talli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice, I imagine you both had lots of fun at the conference! I'm a little jealous! Talli's handwriting is neat!

      Delete
  3. Janice! Aw! I have warm fuzzies now. :) :) Right back at you! And surely you jest about the handwriting? The bane of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed Talli's books, she is certainly a talented young lady. I recently finished Construct A Couple and will be publishing my review shortly.

    ReplyDelete