Friday, 27 July 2012

First Video!



My first ever video - eek! It's a little test run I recorded last week. I am currently working on Underleaf which I'm still hoping will be available for the Kindle by the end of July. I am working super-hard on it and may have to admit that it will be out within the first few days of August instead of by the end of July! I hadn't taken into account the school summer holidays which can't help but eat into writing time!


You can add Underleaf to your Goodreads shelves here. As soon as it's available, I'll be sure to post a blog about it!


Lies Love Tells is on Goodreads here and there is a Giveaway which runs until the end of August to win a signed copy of the paperback. It is available on Amazon.co.uk or Amazon, as well as other various ebook and online sites.


I slipped down six steps at home today, well slipped on one then slid-bumped the rest (very elegant), so I'm looking forward to a cool glassful of sparkling wine this evening to ease my aches! On the plus side there's an interview (another first!) with me about Lies Love Tells in my local paper, The Isle Of Thanet Gazette, so that helped to cheer me up!


Thanks for watching and reading! Happy weekend, do you have anything fun planned?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, aren't you lovely? I hope you don't feel too sore tomorrow, that sounds like it could really bruise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebecca! I'm betting it will bruise and be painful, what a fab start to the weekend!

      Delete
  2. What a nice debut - funny I've never heard you speak before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tara! It's very strange talking to my laptop!

      Delete