Saturday, 28 April 2012

Book Swag

I'm a tad excited to have received my book swag and wanted to share it! So, here it is:

Me, posing in a "Lies Love Tells" t-shirt! 



Postcards, magnets, a keyring, and a mug!


I will be giving away "swag" and free e-books, during my launch party on the 18th June 2012. I will be holding a Love Lies on-line party, if you are interested I will be posting more information about this within the next few weeks.

"Lies Love Tells" is out now in ebook and available to purchase for Kindle from Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com, or via Smashwords, or WHSmith's. The paperback version will be available very soon. 

Really hope to see you at the launch party! (If you want to sign up now then please leave a comment with your links and I'll add you to the list! Thanks!)



No comments:

Post a Comment