Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Present in the Post

How do I start? How about with...I'm super-excited! Just a short time ago I requested a proof paperback copy of my novel, "Lies Love Tells", I resigned myself to the fact it would probably take weeks upon weeks to arrive. It didn't, it's here! Want to see? 


Here's me with my first ever paperback novel of my very own:




Now it needs a final check before it can be made available for sale!


"Lies Love Tells" is out now in ebook, on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Smashwords.

4 comments:

  1. How lovely! Congrats - hope it flies off the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline, thank you! It's all rather exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book looks absolutely gorgeous, Gina. I can't wait to get my hands on a paperback copy and have a good read.

    ReplyDelete