Friday, 9 March 2012

I'm vegging at Jacqueline Pye's Veg Food Blog

Today I'm over at Jacqueline Pye's Veg Food Blog, pop over and join me. I'm sharing three recipes I devised especially when Jacqueline kindly asked me to appear on her blog. It's my very first guest blog appearance!


I love cooking, baking, and trying out new recipes. I must admit that my most favourite part is in the eating! What's your favourite recipe?


Here's a little glimpse into one of my kitchen creations, Viennese chocolate biscuits :



5 comments:

  1. Mmm! Those look delicious! I cannot wait to read your book. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! They were very delicious and I hope you enjoy my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I haven't baked much lately - time to fix that this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh. All round to Gina's for tea and biscuits, I think! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jemi, baking can take up a lot of time. I always seem to end up spending longer than I planned whenever I bake! But it is fun though, isn't it?!

    Hi Rebecca, oooh that'd give me an excuse for even more baking...cupcakes, cookies, and chocolate truffles?

    ReplyDelete