Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Spending time with my boys!

I thought I'd share some of the photo's I took during half-term, last week.  We visited Deal with it's pebble beach and interesting shops, took a stroll around Broadstairs and browsed for vintage collectibles.  The dog enjoyed long walks and playtime with my son.  The week flew past and Son is now back at school.  



My Siberian husky licking clean a pot!

My son, skimming pebbles at Deal beach.

A sunny, hazy view looking back at Deal from the pier.

A much welcomed sunny morning at Broadstairs.

Broadstairs beach, sunny but not yet warm enough for sunbathing!


Walking my dog, I adore him!



The pebble beach & pier at Deal.

6 comments:

  1. Hi. Just found your place from Lily Childds blog. Love your tribute to your mum. Respect.

    You have a new follower. I'm also a (aspiring)writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed your pictures!! You all are so photogenic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jennifer! More to post soon as is Son's birthday coming up!

    ReplyDelete